From: "ManU" <emmanuel.chenu@fr.thalesgroup.com>
Subject: Re: Coverage analysis on Windows
Date: 7 Sep 2006 06:23:03 -0700
Date: 2006-09-07T06:23:03-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

Manuel Collado a écrit :

[ ... I am looking for a windows tool which enables to display gcov
(gcc 3.4.4) coverage results ... ]

> 'lcov' is just a set of perl scripts. They can be executed in any
> Windows system with a perl interpreter (I've just tested it).

lcov processes unix-style paths.
However, our version of gcc and gcov (gcc 3.4.4) encripts windows-style
paths into .obj, .gnco, .gda and .gcov files. Therefore, lcov does not
manage them correctly ...

lcov would need to be fully ported to windows ...

If you have knowledge of any port of lcov or any other tool, please let
me know ;o)

Cheers,
ManU
---