From: "AskeyAJ@gmail.com" <AskeyAJ@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada to Ada Pragma Export/Import
Date: 11 Aug 2006 07:02:57 -0700
Date: 2006-08-11T07:02:57-07:00	[thread overview]

Thanx to all who responded.  I got it working without the pragma, but I
get a warning during the compile that the body does not exist.  (I
thought this was a problem but I now see it is not.)  This doesn't
matter as gnatbind and gnatlink work when I point to the .o and .ali
where the body was compiled.  I suppose I could find a way to turn off
this warning during gnatmake if the other team complains.

Thanx much again.
Andy