From: "ldb" <ldb_nospam@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Tasking, protected objects, Ada 95 RM
Date: 19 Jul 2006 07:00:13 -0700
Date: 2006-07-19T07:00:13-07:00	[thread overview]

Thanks everyone of the input. And thanks for the heads-up about
Pragma(Detect_Blocking). Yes, it is true that I am not calling a
blocking operation from a protected object.. after carefully reading
the RM95 manual and looking up a bunch of cross references, I was able
to convince myself that what I am doing is perfectly acceptable... and
you all appear to be in accordance with that, which is good.