From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: ActiveX Controls
Date: 12 Jul 2006 06:48:06 -0700
Date: 2006-07-12T06:48:06-07:00	[thread overview]

Thomas Krueger schrieb:
[...]

> after that I recieved the following error messages
>
> gcc -c -x ada makefile
> makefile:1:01: compilation unit expected
> makefile:26:10: illegal character
> makefile:33:30: illegal character
> makefile:50:24: illegal character
> gnatmake: "makefile" compilation error

It looks like the makefile is taken as an Ada source.
Did you try just "make" ?
I remember doing the exercise with GNATCOM / GWindows and GNAT
post-3.15p.
IIRC the main gotcha is the disappearance of use of registry (GNATReg)
after 3.15p;
you have put the GNATCOM and other such sources in the library tree and
go with .gpr files for referencing subdirs, sources etc; the best is to
mimic the Win32 bindings (again, IIRC).
HTH, Gautier
Ada programming -- http://www.mysunrise.ch/users/gdm/gsoft.htm