From: "Chris Allen" <ca.allen@gmail.com>
Subject: Rational Apex 4.4 Database Migration
Date: 7 Jul 2006 11:53:33 -0700
Date: 2006-07-07T11:53:33-07:00	[thread overview]

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to copy a Rational Apex
v4.4 database from one server to another.  I need to tar the database
onto a tape and ship it out to another company.  Is there a way to do
this?  We've tried several times taring the database directory directly
to tape, but it never works right.  I would expect there would be some
kind of database move/export tool, but I can't find anything like this
in the documentation.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Thanks a lot.