From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: Ada culture & pictures.
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:05:36 +0200
Date: 2005-09-12T18:05:36+02:00	[thread overview]

chrismiller677@hotmail.com wrote:

> Why does the Ada community not use more pictures & graphics? Eh ?

Well, you are invited to rectify the situation. At WikiBooks we have am Ada
tutorial where anybody can contribute to. Currently we have only one
picture for the type system but we would love to have more pictures.

So please come over and help us make the greatest (online) Ada book ever.

Martin

Links:
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming
    http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming/Types#List_of_types