From: pth@darrach.net
Subject: Re: Ada to XMI tool?
Date: 29 May 2006 02:33:29 -0700
Date: 2006-05-29T02:33:29-07:00	[thread overview]

Mark,

you can try Headway Review,
http://headwaysoftware.com/products/review/. Review uses advanced
reverse engineering and static analysis techniques to create a powerful
code comprehension, code review, and source code visualization tool for
Architects and Team Leads.

It will certainly help you understand what parts of the code you want
to reuse.

One caveat: you dont specify what compiler you use for the Ada83 code.
If the code compiles with GNAT then its a no-brainer, you get the model
instantly from the GNAT adt files, no need to spend time laying out
diagrams or struggling with the reverse engineering. But I should also
point out that we have a number of customers using Review with non-GNAT
based code, I know for certain it includes Greenhills and SunAda. If
you download and try it out, one of our guys will be happy to help you
get up and running.

best regards,
Paul