From: "Ananth the Boss" <anboss@gmail.com>
Subject: n versioning
Date: 23 Apr 2006 21:00:39 -0700
Date: 2006-04-23T21:00:39-07:00	[thread overview]

thanks to all for ur interst in helping me.in my case the problem spec
is the same and the problem is independantly developed by three
different groups in three different languages. instead of coding the
same problem thrice in three different programming languages; is there
any approach like UML so that we can develop software models and from
that the code can be generated automatically?