From: "Callithrix" <rhezusfactor@yahoo.com>
Subject: FTP tranfer
Date: 22 Apr 2006 21:41:37 -0700
Date: 2006-04-22T21:41:37-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

Anybody can point me to an example of FTP file download from Ada code
(GNAT GPL 2005)? Or post it here. Currently I'm spawning external FTP
client, but this is way too unaesthetic.

I tried to do a search for such an example, but gave up because of lots
of info noise related to use the FTP to download Ada code.

Thanks in advance.