From: "flupp" <philippe.bertin@telenet.be>
Subject: Re: How available is 'freely available' ?
Date: 22 Apr 2006 05:25:04 -0700
Date: 2006-04-22T05:25:04-07:00	[thread overview]

Ludovic,

Thank you for your answer. Another (call it 'follow-on') question based
upon your answer, is :
can I use AdaCore's GtkAda as a (GPL) binding over GTK (which itself is
LGPL'd), in a compiled commercial program (supposed I don't link in any
other GPL libraries, but eventually still might link in GMGPL or LGPL
libraries) ?

I agree on your point that my best bet would most probably be to use a
commercial GNAT Pro, but to pay (uselessly) for something that may
eventually be free (not breaking any other rules) would not be bright
neither, would it ?

Kind regards,

PhB