From: "Marco" <prenom_nomus@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cross-Compiling Ada to Netware with GNAT
Date: 2 Apr 2006 06:50:44 -0700
Date: 2006-04-02T06:50:44-07:00	[thread overview]

Jeffrey > I suspect there's probably a fairly easy way to get a version
of GNAT that will
> produce output suitable for nlmconv, but as a last resort you could look into a
> compiler that generates C as its intermediate language, such as the one from
> Sofcheck:
>
> http://www.sofcheck.com/products/adamagic.html

   I have never used this product but it seems that it would be kind of
a pain to "debug" or integrate from the generated code back to the
source code (by the way what marketing guy came up with those horrible
product names).

Maybe the OP could figure out how to keep Netware-nlmconv happy and
create some kind of thunking mechanism that could be linked in, it
seems that most of the code should not matter or could be isolated.  --
( companies still use netware?)