From: "darrylbleau@gmail.com" <darrylbleau@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Cross-Compiling Ada to Netware with GNAT
Date: 23 Mar 2006 08:43:50 -0800
Date: 2006-03-23T08:43:50-08:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for the ideas, I've posted to the gcc mailing list, perhaps
they'll have some ideas.

I don't really want to contact a commercial entity quite yet, as we
aren't even sure if we want to use Ada at this point. Unless AdaCore
was willing to develop a Netware compiler and let me evaluate it
without cost, which I doubt :).