From: kk_oop@yahoo.com
Subject: Java wrappers around Ada?
Date: 22 Mar 2006 05:01:31 -0800
Date: 2006-03-22T05:01:31-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi.  My team has a bunch of legacy Ada code.  Our new code is being
written in Java.  However, we still have many complex algorithms
written in thousands of lines of Ada.  Rather than rewriting the
tested/validated Ada code in Java, we'd like to create a Java facade
that would delegate to the Ada code, thereby making the Ada code
available to newer Java client objects.  Is this reasonable (as opposed
to rewriting everything in Java)?  Anyone know what
mechanisms/libraries would support such an approach?

Thanks!

Ken