From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: DLLs with GNAT
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:06:33 +0200
Date: 2005-10-15T09:06:33+02:00	[thread overview]

Adaddict wrote:

> Is there any way to generate DLLs with GNAT that you could call from a
> Visual Studio code?

Yes.

> Is there any way to do that at all with Ada?

Yes.

> Thanks in advance for your answers.

I suggest you get yourself a current version of the GPS. The current
versions have "shared library" support.

For visual studio support there is a bit more to be done - you need the
right export options. I once did all that but I never packaged it up but
the sources are available by cvs:

:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/adacl

Regards

Martin