From: "stuart clark" <stuartlclark@hotmail.com>
Subject: GPS Help/GNAT Runtime/Ada not pointing to the C:|GNAT\lib\gcc\.......
Date: 3 Mar 2006 15:57:42 -0800
Date: 2006-03-03T15:57:42-08:00	[thread overview]

I have the free GPL version of GPS at home.

When i try to use the help menu to navigate to Help/GNAT
Runtime/Ada/Numerics/Generic Elementary Functions a blank package
appears in the code window.

The help menu "thinks" the code is in my user libray which i have
created, ie  C:\GNAT\uatl.

So wheni use the help menu i end up with the message window trying to
display C:\GNAT\uatl\a-ngelfu.ads instead of
C:\GNAT\lib\gcc\pentium-mingw32msv\3.4.5\adainclude\a-ngelfu.ads

Have i dont something wrong when i installed GPS or is it a project
attribute i havent set up yet, or something else???

Stuart Clark