* Is Ada inside the Bullet Train?
@ 2006-02-13 17:53 John McCormick
From: John McCormick @ 2006-02-13 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

My publisher just sent me a draft of a cover design for the 2nd edition
of my data structures textbook (updated to Ada 2005).  It includes a
photograph of the Bullet Train going through rural Yonezawa, Japan.
I've always been under the impression that the Bullet Train had some
Ada inside.  However, it does not appear on Mike Feldman's web page
listing the commercial uses of Ada.  Can anyone confirm that Ada is on
board this train?

* Re: Is Ada inside the Bullet Train?
@ 2006-02-14 11:14 ` trg
From: trg @ 2006-02-14 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)