From: "rashmi" <rashmi.thoras@gmail.com>
Subject: Scope of vector
Date: 8 Feb 2006 01:13:47 -0800
Date: 2006-02-08T01:13:47-08:00	[thread overview]

dear all

I am repeatedly looking-up from and appending to a float vector as
shown below. I wish to lookup the new appended vector at the end of
each loop as shown below. But the visibilty of the new appended vector
is limited to the inner Decl-Begin-End block. So kindly help me solve
this problem.

I get the feeling that if visibility is possible then vector size
cannot be updated and vice versa.

for ... loop

_______________
|             |