From: "askliepios" <askliepios@yahoo.com>
Subject: Yet another operating system
Date: 30 Jan 2006 02:53:34 -0800
Date: 2006-01-30T02:53:34-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi every one.

My name is Frederic. I plan to write with a few friends a new operating
system called Lovelace, an unix ada based operating system on top of a
L4 pistachio micro-kernel.

There is a (little) web page about it, we are looking for people to
help us.

http://lovelace.rochebrune.org

By now we manage to boot some Ada code in Bochs with GRUB (and other
real computers too :-p), and we can catch Ada exceptions in the user
address space. We have a little memory support and we started a file
system and the thread support.
Our main goal is to provide :
- A complete Ada framework to develop various OS on top of L4 (in fact
by rewrite the Ada GNAT run time lib on top of L4)
- provide various L4 servers writen in Ada with our framework to make a
real unix operating system.

Frédéric.
askliepios@yahoo.com