* Tartan works ada
@ 2006-01-18 17:57 dxrose
From: dxrose @ 2006-01-18 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello does anyone know where I can get a copy of Tartan Works 4.3.1 for
the M68K Thank You

* Re: Tartan works ada
@ 2006-01-19  1:01 ` Jeffrey Creem
From: Jeffrey Creem @ 2006-01-19  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

dxrose wrote:
> Hello does anyone know where I can get a copy of Tartan Works 4.3.1 for
> the M68K Thank You

Given the way these things are generally licensed (node locked or locked
to a floating license server) it is highly likely that you would not be
able to get it without involving the vendor to transfer the license.

Since it is almost certainly an end of life product for an end of life
OS version I think you are really going to have a hard time doing this.

I think DDI owns it now (http://ddci.com/products_68xxx.shtml) I think
TADS is based on Tartan Ada Development System

* Re: Tartan works ada
@ 2006-01-19 13:11   ` dxrose
From: dxrose @ 2006-01-19 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks Jeffrey, I have contacted DDCI and they are willing to relicense
the compiler. DDCI only has the latest release. This is for a legacy
product which we are trying to re-create.