From: Martin Krischik <krischik@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: GPS Project File Error
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:20:13 +0200
Date: 2004-04-16T08:20:13+02:00	[thread overview]

Simon Lewis wrote:

> If anyone knows how to get rid of a 'project file' compile error in GPS
> is would be a great help. I have to comment the folowing 3 lines out:
>
> [SNIP]
>
> package Pretty_Printer is
>        for Default_Switches ("Ada") use ("");
> end Pretty_Printer;
>
> ERROR:
> "pretty-printer" is not an allowed package name
> warning - undefined attribute: "default swiches"
>
> [\SNIP]

The Pretty Printer is a new feature available for paying A.S.I.S. customers.
However the old compiler does not know about it so it moans.

While it might be difficult to motivate one the paying customers to provide
you with pretty printer sources (They could if they wanted to - its GPL) at
least newer versions of the compiler know about the pretty printer and will
ingnore the statement if no pretty printer is installed.

You just have to compile your own compiler.

With Regads

Martin

--
mailto://krischik@users.sourceforge.net