From: "ada_develop" <luis.sainz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How to write a driver with Ada
Date: 17 Jan 2006 00:54:36 -0800
Date: 2006-01-17T00:54:36-08:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for the links Gautier. It's not exactly what I was searching
for, but it gives me an idea of how I can use some stuff.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself clear. As David said, I should specify
the OS for what the drivers are needed. I'm interested in doing it on
Linux, for a x86 architecture. By the way, it's very difficult to port
a x86 driver for Linux to another architecture? For  example, to port a
x86 linux console driver to an Arm linux console driver.

Thanks again.