From: "Anh Vo" <anhvofrcaus@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Update_Element Spec. in Containers.Indefinite_Hashed_Maps
Date: 22 Dec 2005 15:47:00 -0800
Date: 2005-12-22T15:47:00-08:00	[thread overview]

Matthew Heaney wrote:
> "Anh Vo" <anhvofrcaus@gmail.com> writes:
>
> Note that if you have an older version of GNAT, then it's not hard to modify
> your copy of the container library sources to match what's in the latest RM
> draft.  Just find the ada include directory in your distribution, fix the file
> in which you're interested, and compile the modified sources with -gnatg.
> (Would -a work too?)
>
> If you need the latest container sources now, and you're unsure what to do,
> just drop me a line and I can step you through the necessary changes.

Thanks for your offer. Actually, I can get it from gcc-4.1.0 /
gcc-4.2.0. I was looking at the Geneology example under GNAT-GPL 2005
compiler. Then, I accidentally compile this example under gcc-4.1.0
(Red Hat). Of course, the compilation failed due parameters mismatched.
This triggered my curiosity to post the question.

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday - Christmas, new year, etc

AV