* Ada Cross-compiler for ARM/XScale target
@ 2005-12-13 23:00 ur
From: ur @ 2005-12-13 23:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

Are there any Ada cross compilers for an ARM/XScale target running
Linux?  If not, what would it take to build one.  I have tried
compiling gcc with --enable-languages=c,ada --target=arm-elf with
little success.

I know that AdaCore offers an XScale compiler but it only supports
VxWorks.

Any advice will be greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Uri

* Re: Ada Cross-compiler for ARM/XScale target
@ 2005-12-15 19:51 ` Martin Krischik
From: Martin Krischik @ 2005-12-15 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

ur wrote:

> Hi
>
> Are there any Ada cross compilers for an ARM/XScale target running
> Linux?  If not, what would it take to build one.  I have tried
> compiling gcc with --enable-languages=c,ada --target=arm-elf with
> little success.
>
> I know that AdaCore offers an XScale compiler but it only supports
> VxWorks.
>
> Any advice will be greatly appreciate it.

This has helped me a lot:

http://www.airs.com/ian/configure/configure_5.html

mostly the binutil part is important.

Martin