From: "';'%?PF ;/l." <ajahns@tscwo.com>
Subject: Gnat calls to Aonix DLL
Date: 8 Dec 2005 10:29:49 -0800
Date: 2005-12-08T10:29:49-08:00	[thread overview]

I am trying to convert a project written in Aonix Ada 7.2.2  to gnat. I
would like to call the existing dll libraries compiled in Aonix from
gnat compiled code. I am doing this because the packages are large and
it would help me convert the code in peices. At this time some
functions seem to work but others cause a segmentation fault.

Can anyone help with a procedure for calling the Aonix Ada compiled dll
from gnat?