From: ejijott@gmail.com
Subject: Desperatly trying to implement an mergesort algorithm
Date: 4 Nov 2005 08:02:15 -0800
Date: 2005-11-04T08:02:15-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello!

Im having extreme problems trying to implement an mergesort in Ada, and
was hoping from some help in this group :)

My definition of the procedure is this:

type List is array(Natural range <>) of Integer;
.
.
procedure Mergesort(A : in out List);
.
.

And for readability I've used pastebin to host my code
(http://pastebin.com/417262)

I just plain and simply can't grasp what is wrong here! Am I even
partitioning the array properly?

(The merge part isn't complete yet)

Any help is GREATLY appreciated.