From: "Lucretia" <lucretia9@lycos.co.uk>
Subject: limited with
Date: 6 Oct 2005 06:19:28 -0700
Date: 2005-10-06T06:19:28-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I finally got an example of mutually recursive "with'ing" working using
GCC-4.2-CVS and the -gnat05 switch.

Now my question is this; is it possible to do this without having to
use access types for the limited with'd type? I did try to make one of
my types a tagged type and remove the aliased and the 'access
attribute, but that didn't work.

Thanks,
Luke.