From: "Ludovic Brenta" <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: GMGPL GCC (with Ada) 3.4.4 & 3.4-20050922 binaries for Linux i686 available
Date: 26 Sep 2005 04:02:03 -0700
Date: 2005-09-26T04:02:03-07:00	[thread overview]

karl@grebyn.com a écrit :

> Now also available gcc 3.4.4 AIX binaries (some with Ada & C, some with
> Ada, C and
> C++):

Hi Karl, I'm just curious to know the background behind these builds.
You've built 3 versions of GCC on 2 platforms, which is very nice but
what need does that address?  Do you intend to use these builds to
compare the versions of GCC?  Or to use them in production for your
own needs?

Do you have longer term plans about these, like building a complete
distribution with ASIS, GLADE, Florist and other libraries?

Are you aware of the complete Ada distribution for Red Hat at [1]?

[1] http://www.prz.rzeszow.pl/ada/en/GNAT-3.15p_rpms_EN.html

This distribution seems not to be maintained anymore, and I have not
seen any success or horror stories regarding it.

--
Ludovic Brenta.