From: bruce_taylor@unisoncoaching.com
Subject: Survey on the Effects of Organizational Culture on Software Productivity
Date: 15 Sep 2005 16:54:43 -0700
Date: 2005-09-15T16:54:43-07:00	[thread overview]

Please forgive me if this is a little off topic, but I'm trying to
reach a population of active programmers.

I am conducting research on the relationship between some components of
organizational culture and the productivity of individual programmers,
development teams, and software companies. If you would be willing to
take 5 minutes to answer 10 questions, you would help me very much and
win my undying gratitude.

This is NOT a stealth marketing campaign or a recruiting troll. Your
data is collected completely anonymously and will be reported only as
aggregate statistics.

If you're willing to take the survey, please go to this URL:

   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=596961324075&c=2

In any case, I thank you for your time and attention

Bruce