From: "Rego, P." <pvrego@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Building gnat-gpl-2011-avr-windows from scratch in GPS
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:01:20 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-04-16T18:01:20-07:00	[thread overview]

> AdaCore's AVR compiler comes with a sample application somewhere (I
> don't remember where).
I also could not find.

> When using gcc for AVR you have to specify the target MCU at the
> compile and link steps with the option -mmcu=<name of mcu>. In your
> example you missed that option in the compile step.
Ok. I will put this.

Yes. The http://student.agh.edu.pl/~mkucia/wiki/doku.php?id=avrada tutorial does not refer to AVR-Ada, but to Adacore's AVR compiler. I believe he entitled the tutorial "avrada" just to simplify things. Actually I have to congratulate him, because of the initiative. It also brings some good examples (like something we are used to get in AVR tutorials in C). Just it would be easier if he had written all text and the comments in english (not in polish) but Chrome helps on it :-p.