From: "eng_olfat" <olfat.ibrahim@gmail.com>
Subject: HLA RTI
Date: 14 Aug 2005 04:59:19 -0700
Date: 2005-08-14T04:59:19-07:00	[thread overview]

hi
 iam a new user to HLA (High-level Architecture) and I am trying to get
HLA/RTI working on wind 2000 .

so i install the RTI1.3NG-V4 and run the hellow world program and it
worked well

and install FEPWEditor , FMT , DCT but did noy work with it yet cause i
did not know what is its use .

then install FVT but this one did not even work and iam also do not
know what it is used for .

then i installed pRTI1516LE and run it it was good but with limited
licience .

now all i need realy is some simple program to help me understand how
hla and rti work to be able next to work with it my self

thanks for your time