From: "Marco" <prenom_nomus@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: AADL Workshop
Date: 4 Aug 2005 08:01:28 -0700
Date: 2005-08-04T08:01:28-07:00	[thread overview]

(still off topic) How does this compare with SysML ?  Is it really
necessary to create yet another System level design language?  Wouldn't
these folks be better off trying to influence SysML which is currently
being defined.   Since OMG standards are freely available they will
probably have more impact, right or wrong IMHO and be more widely
adopted.

I much prefer to read a book that uses a standard to document a design
method. I guess I will wait and spend my money on that.