* Robert Dewar at FOSDEM 2012: video available
@ 2012-03-14 13:09 Ludovic Brenta
From: Ludovic Brenta @ 2012-03-14 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

In case you didn't notice, Robert Dewar's keynote speech
has been available in video for a month thanks to the
outstanding work of the FOSDEM video team:

http://video.fosdem.org/2012/maintracks/janson/Free_Software__A_Viable_Model_for_Commercial_Success.webm

Enjoy!

In case you ask: no, the presentations in the Ada developers'
room were not filmed.

--
Ludovic Brenta.

* Re: Robert Dewar at FOSDEM 2012: video available
@ 2012-03-14 13:22 ` mockturtle
From: mockturtle @ 2012-03-14 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thank you for the announcement!

Riccardo

@ 2012-03-14 19:40 ` roderick.chapman
From: roderick.chapman @ 2012-03-14 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

> In case you didn't notice, Robert Dewar's keynote speech

A small factual correction to Robert's talk: Praxis is part of the
Altran Group, not Alcatel...
 - Rod

* Re: Robert Dewar at FOSDEM 2012: video available
@ 2012-03-19  9:22 ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 2012-03-19  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Ludovic Brenta wrote:

> In case you ask: no, the presentations in the Ada developers'
> room were not filmed.

... but there exists an audio recording for Robert Dewar's closing talk
and discussion in the Ada developers' room.

I don't know if it is on-line yet, but I can upload it to my own server,
if there is interest.

Jacob (listening to the recording as he writes)
--
�I'm perfectly happy with my current delusional system.�
                                           -- Mirabel Tanner