From: "Phill" <crazyphill@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada Plugin for Eclipse
Date: 27 Jul 2005 15:14:03 -0700
Date: 2005-07-27T15:14:03-07:00	[thread overview]

Like I said earlier, I plan on having a builder (using GNAT) and syntax
highlighting working. Right now, syntax highlighting is almost
complete, I just have a few problems with numerical literals in certain
situations--these are easy to fix, but I'm working on the builder now.

The builder will hopefully auto compile the sources as they're modified
(Like the java plugin) and will build the executable on command.

I've also created a barebones perspective and will be creating a
project wizard to help support the builder.

What have you done so far?