* ANN: ssprep-1.5.3
@ 2010-10-13 15:11 Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2010-10-13 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

ssprep cotains a fiew helpers to manage and generate  projects based on
gnat project files.

ssprep:		which is a tool to generate project
		structures from templates using the
		templates_parser.

getbuildorder:	Which is a tool that takes a set of
		gnat project files and calculatet
		the builorder it could be used to
		auomaticluy do a make/make install
		in  correct order.

* Re: ANN: ssprep-1.5.3
@ 2010-10-13 15:36 ` Anh Vo
From: Anh Vo @ 2010-10-13 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Oct 13, 8:11 am, Per Sandberg <per.sandb...@bredband.net> wrote:
> ssprep cotains a fiew helpers to manage and generate  projects based on
> gnat project files.
>
> ssprep:         which is a tool to generate project
>                 structures from templates using the
>                 templates_parser.
>
> getbuildorder:  Which is a tool that takes a set of
>                 gnat project files and calculatet
>                 the builorder it could be used to
>                 auomaticluy do a make/make install
>                 in  correct order.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge with others.

I would like to take a look at it. Where do I download it from?
Thanks.

A. Vo

* Re: ANN: ssprep-1.5.3
@ 2010-10-13 15:51   ` Per Sandberg