From: "Stephen" <mcneills@landcareresearch.co.nz>
Subject: Re: Serial I/O
Date: 20 Jun 2005 15:01:55 -0700
Date: 2005-06-20T15:01:55-07:00	[thread overview]

David C. Hoos, Sr. wrote:
> Well,  now we have a guess at an answer to one of my questions;
> you think the compiler is gnat.
>
> Can you hazard a guess as to what operating system (the second
> part of my question) you have?

Oh for goodness sake... Let's take a stab in the dark and assume
GNAT+Windows, in which case the following link might help:

   http://www.martincarlisle.com/ada_stuff.html

The link contains "a binding to use the serial port under Windows
95/98/NT". If the assumption is not correct, we can continue on with
"twenty questions".

Stephen