From: "Thorsten" <thorsten.behrens@dorunth.de>
Subject: Re: Interrupt handler seems not to be called in GNAT 3.15p
Date: 17 Jun 2005 01:33:05 -0700
Date: 2005-06-17T01:33:05-07:00	[thread overview]

I did some further investigation on this: I added a boolean variable,
which is set when the exception handler within the
"for I in THE_BUFFER'range"-loop is called. If this is the case, I
exit the loop, print out some text to inform the user and everything
is fine.

However, as soon as the MONITOR.DUMP routine is called a second time
and gets an interrupt, the program terminates immediately. I.e. there
is no exception raised as was with the first call.

It seems to me the interrupt is still pending somewhere and as soon as
a second interrupt comes in, the program exits. Is this normal for
interrupts (I'm new on this field, so I don't know anything that may
be obvious to others)?

Regards,
Thorsten