From: "Thorsten" <thorsten.behrens@dorunth.de>
Subject: Re: Interrupt handler seems not to be called in GNAT 3.15p
Date: 16 Jun 2005 00:38:56 -0700
Date: 2005-06-16T00:38:56-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi David!

> Did you use the pragma Unreserved_all_Interrupts?

Yes, it is just in the first line of the specification of
SIGNAL_HANDLER.

> See the discussion of that Pragma un the GNAT Reference Manual

There it says that, after using pragma UNRESERVE_ALL_INTERRUPTS, my
program shall be able to handle this signal. I also took a look at
a-intnam.ads, where all interrupts, that may be handled by an
application, are defined with symbolic names. There is no hint
whatsoever why the application should not be able to handle SIGSEGV.

Regards,
Thorsten