* Problem with auto-completion and GNAT-GPS
@ 2005-04-08 12:04 beatdown
From: beatdown @ 2005-04-08 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I had gnat-gps 1.4 installed in my computer. When I was editting a file
and put something like "Ada." a menu appeared and gave me the option to
auto-complete browsing through available methods, packages,... Now I
have updated to gnat-gps 2.1 and this feature isn't available. I have
searched through the options but I didn't find anything related. Could
anyone tell me what can I do to have the auto-completion feature
available? In addittion I would like to know your opinions about any
others IDE programs for ADA in Linux.

Thanks you very much.

* Re: Problem with auto-completion and GNAT-GPS
@ 2005-04-08 17:15 ` Pascal Obry
From: Pascal Obry @ 2005-04-08 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

"beatdown" <ruben.santacruz@gmail.com> writes:

> I had gnat-gps 1.4 installed in my computer. When I was editting a file
> and put something like "Ada." a menu appeared and gave me the option to
> auto-complete browsing through available methods, packages,... Now I

I don't think this is true. Most probably you were using another IDE.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|

* Re: Problem with auto-completion and GNAT-GPS
@ 2005-04-08 17:41   ` beatdown
From: beatdown @ 2005-04-08 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Yeah, this is true. Unable to solve the problem I have decided to go
back to 1.4 version. If you want I will send you a screenshot when
running.