* Ann: Binding to libgcrypt
@ 2005-04-06 12:28 Andreas Almroth
From: Andreas Almroth @ 2005-04-06 12:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce a thin binding to libgcrypt. This library provides
many useful features for various cryptography algorithms, as well as
hash functions, random numbers and multiple precision integers.

The binding is available at;
http://www.almroth.com/gcrypt.html

Consider it work-in-progress, as I have only tested the symmetric and
hash functions (useful to me), but I'm working on extending the tests to
asymmetric algorithms as well.

It is released as GMGPL software, but please note that libgcrypt is
licensed using LGPL with some modules using GPL.

This binding does not include the modules interface for now, but it will
follow in the next couple of months.

For more information on libgcrypt, please visit;
http://www.gnupg.org

Comments, enchancements, bugs and other concerns about this binding
should be sent to andreas at almroth dot com.

/A

* Re: Ann: Binding to libgcrypt
@ 2005-04-06 17:25 ` Adrian Hoe
From: Adrian Hoe @ 2005-04-06 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

That's useful. Thanks. I was looking for something like this. You save
my days.

[OT]: How's gnat/gcc running on Solaris 10? I'm a little sceptical
migrating to Solaris 10 from 9.
--
Adrian Hoe