From: "James E. Hopper" <hopperj@macconnect.com>
Subject: Re: array size
Date: 1999/12/11
Date: 1999-12-11T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Steve,
that pretty much answers my question about it being a bug in machten.
the problem arose initially on solaris (it was sent to me as a
question) and the machten port gives the same answer as the solaris
port. but if NT gives the expected answer then there is possibly
something wrong with gnat???  I will send it on to ACT

THANKS!  jim