From: "Rego, P." <pvrego@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Building gnat-gpl-2011-avr-windows from scratch in GPS
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-04-11T15:06:38-07:00	[thread overview]

Em segunda-feira, 9 de abril de 2012 04h23min07s UTC-3, Simon Wright  escreveu:
> That looks like an incompatibility between -mmcu=avr6 which you've set
> in package Linker and the default options used elsewhere.
>
> I _think_ that there may be a way of saying this sort of thing globally,
> but as is frequently the case the GPR documentation isn't easy to get to
> grips with (I guess that people don't post bug reports about it enough
> to let AdaCore know how difficult it can be to use? I know I didn't when
> I worked for a paying customer).
I agree. GPR documentation sometimes is a bit difficult to understand.

> Is there a worked example with the toolchain?
No. I could not find any example that I could run yet. But googling today I found this tutorial by Maciej Kucia:
http://student.agh.edu.pl/~mkucia/wiki/doku.php?id=avrada

which looks to be very interesting. The tutorial requires GNAT AVR + GPS +
WinAVR GNU gcc tools and libraries for AVR + Atmel AVR Studio 5. I use all of them frequently, so that's no problem, but I'd expect that I could use just GNAT AVR + GPS to build the .hex. However sure it can be a very good starting point. I will try it.