From: "braver" <deliverable@gmail.com>
Subject: Building GNAT with GCC 3.4.3
Date: 7 Mar 2005 06:00:59 -0800
Date: 2005-03-07T06:00:59-08:00	[thread overview]

So I tried to build a new GNAT from GCC 3.4.3, the latest release, in
order to check how it handles hot areas such as 'Size.  Strangely, I'm
not getting gnatlib_and_tools target in the Makefile in the build
directory /gcc/ at all!  No matter what I give to configure --
--enable-languages=ada,... --enable-libada, and doing make bootstrap,
saying ADAC=gnatgcc before configure -- still doesn't show the target
in the Makefile.  I have GNAT 3.13p, it's a SuSE Linux, and I wonder
what can be missing where.

Cheers,
Alexy