From: fmdf@tiscali.it
Subject: Trolltech's QT library and Ada
Date: 5 Mar 2005 07:21:18 -0800
Date: 2005-03-05T07:21:18-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I have been using QT library since a couple of years while coding in
C++. Now that I am studying and preferring Ada to C++, I would also
like to add some graphical content to my program exercises.

Is there any way to use QT in an Ada program? Do you have any links
(manuals, bindings, etc.)?

I know that I can access Gtk+ with GtkAda, but I haven't enough time to
learn a new library as now. Howerver, do I need to know Gtk+ before to
take on GtkAda manuals or it is not a pre-requisite?

Thanks to anyone who will reply.

Ciao,

fabio de francesco

PS.: As far as Ada bindings to other language libraries concerns, can
you please provide any link to a good and updated list of them?