From: fmdf@tiscali.it
Subject: GCC/GNAT and Ada 2005
Date: 5 Mar 2005 06:57:04 -0800
Date: 2005-03-05T06:57:04-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

I wanted to learn and use containers (AI-302) so I found the Martin
Dowie's Web Page from which to download these features.

Afterwards I read at
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-02/msg00420.html that many
patches have been committed to GCC/GNAT since 10 Feb 2005 to add
support for several Ada 2005 (or shouuld I call it Ada0Y?) new
features.

Does it mean that if I download the current version of GCC from the CVS
repository I don't anymore need to download anything from the
above-mentioned web site or anywhere else? Is it all I have to do in
order to make use of containers and the other new features from the
proposed standard?

Sorry as usual for my poor English, I want to thank in advance anyone
who will reply.

fabio de francesco