From: falis@ma.aonix.com
Subject: Re: Question: Ada and databases, what do other use?
Date: 1998/07/14
Date: 1998-07-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Nasser,

If you're using appletmagic, you can generate a JDBC binding
using java2ada.exe.

If you're using ObjectAda (for windows at least), you can use the
ODBC bindings that come with the product.  I suspect they're
also there on the UNIX versions of the product, but am not sure.

Not sure what the story is with GNAT, but I'm pretty sure Robert
will see you message and give you some ideas.

- Ed Falis
Aonix