From: "James E. Hopper" <hopperj@macconnect.com>
Subject: Re: Open Source GIS
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 19:02:59 GMT
Date: 2004-07-11T19:02:59+00:00	[thread overview]

I am working with the ossim folks to add it to the baseline ossim stuff
as soon as they look at the c++ code i addded to ossim to support it.
i was just looking for someone who is familiar with gis or ada tagged
types to give me some feedback on the bindings before i put them out
for the entire world.  if this doenst happen the bindings will get
posted on the ossim site (ossim.org) in a couple weeks.

best jim