From: "François Fabien" <fr.fabien@infonie.fr>
Subject: Re: Ada + Web + CGI
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 15:36:58 GMT
Date: 2002-06-22T15:36:58+00:00	[thread overview]

Sur Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:54:54 -0400, Eladio <eladio@ureach.com> a �crit:

I think another solution would be to use an Adapplet i.e. an applet written
in Ada that your browser would load to do the drawing
In that case, you would use JGNAT instead of GNAT
More on the topics on the Adalog site

If you do not really need a Web interface and choose to use the Windows
interface a sound choice is to use RR Software Claw .
I have done a small demo with it on the chaotic Lorentz attractor with
drawing at
http://membres.lycos.fr/frfabien/