From: "mferracini" <maurizio.ferracini@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: i'm going crazy with task
Date: 2 Dec 2004 01:44:14 -0800
Date: 2004-12-02T01:44:14-08:00	[thread overview]

Adrien Plisson wrote:

> i was only making suppositions on what the OP was trying to do, i
don't speak
> on behalf of him. so, until he posts some more informations, we can't
assume
> anything on what he is trying to do. i only raised the point about
the
> scheduler because the term is confusing.

i'm sorry, my english is not good :)

i need to write a "simulator" of a task scheduler.
my idea is:
cerate a new task with an entry called "run" that esecute user-defined
code in this way:
with Task_Maneger;
with User_App;

package Test_1 is new Task_Menager.Det_Task
(Task_Job => User_App.Task_Job);

when i create the task "Test_1" i need to pass his poiter to the
scheduler,
that call "Task_job.run" .

greatings from Italy
Michele.