From: Chris Humphries <chris@unixfu.net>
Subject: Arch your code runs on?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:15:08 -0400
Date: 2004-09-30T13:15:08-04:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

	Just out of curiousity what arch, and, if
  possible, what os does your code run on?
	I develop on x86 with debian with grsecurity
  patches. My production machines are the same. Due to
  money restrictions, I have to do with what I have :)

	So what do you develop on and what production
  systems does your code run on? What archs are in
  airplanes, I don't know anything about it. Hopefully
  it isn't Windows :D
	Figured for the way Ada is, designed not to fail,
  I would assume that x86 would not be used much by the
  DoD and airlines, etc.
	Are tandems used?
	Just curious :)

Thanks,