From: "Dmitry A. Kazakov" <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de>
Subject: Re: With Exceptions Disabled On Windows, How Can I Determine Where A  Software Interrupt Occurs
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 21:04:36 +0200
Date: 2009-10-20T21:04:32+02:00	[thread overview]

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:43:56 +0200, Pascal Obry wrote:

> Le 20/10/2009 20:37, Dmitry A. Kazakov a �crit :
>> Though the subject's text could be read as if the OP meant the case when
>> the corresponding check were suppressed. I.e.,.how do we detect something
>> that does not occur... (:-))
>
> I hadn't read that this way. But if the checks are suppressed then we
> will get a signal for divide by 0 and we should get a proper backtrace
> in this case with GNAT.

That depends on the hardware. But if zero divide indeed generates a
hardware interrupt, then, it is reasonable to suggest that the pragma
Suppress will have no effect on Constraint_Error propagation.

In which sense, the *software* (so the OP writes) exceptions were
"disabled"? Did he mean so-called Windows "Structured Exceptions"?

--
Regards,
Dmitry A. Kazakov